The FocESS sinuscope offers clear imaging with the durability you need for the modern ENT practice. This rigid endoscope provides physicians with optimal imaging solutions for diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical sinus and nasal procedures.
This 0-degree sinuscope allows for a straight view into the patient's nose for excellent visibility, simplifying diagnoses and procedures and making the patient experience more comfortable. The slim 3mm diameter and 150mm length allow for the scope to be used easily in conjunction with other surgical instruments and equipment. Plus, it delivers a wide 100-degree field of view.
Features and benefits
- Expanded 100-degree field of view for excellent visibility
- Extended 150mm length for optimal use with other surgical tools and ENT instruments
- Autoclavable for easy sterilization and reuse
- Slim 3mm diameter provides increased range of motion for maximum patient comfort, even for those with tight nasal anatomy
- High-quality lens provides clear, crisp imaging for efficient and effective use when diagnosing and performing therapeutic procedures
FocESS HD wireless camera
The FocESS camera takes in-office imaging to the next level by displaying endoscopic images on a high-definition screen or television. With a wireless design, the camera allows for more freedom of movement during office procedures. Learn more about the FocESS camera.