The FocESS sinuscope offers an outstanding imaging solution for your practice along with the durability you need for the modern ENT office. This rigid endoscope is designed to provide physicians with ideal visibility for diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical sinus and nasal procedures.
This 70-degree endoscope delivers deep views into sinus cavities, making diagnoses and procedures easier and the patient experience more comfortable. The slim 3mm diameter and 150mm length combined with the 100-degree field of view allow the scope to be used in conjunction with other surgical instruments and equipment, delivering excellent visibility for effective diagnoses and procedures.
Features and benefits
- Expanded 100-degree field of view for excellent visibility and angled tip for deeper views into sinus cavities
- Extended 150mm length for optimal use with other surgical tools and ENT instruments
- Autoclavable for easy sterilization and reuse
- Slim 3mm diameter provides increased range of motion for maximum patient comfort, and is ideal for use in patients with tight nasal anatomy
- High-quality lens provides clear, crisp imaging for efficient and effective use when diagnosing and performing in-office procedures
FocESS HD wireless camera
The FocESS camera takes in-office imaging to the next level by displaying endoscopic images on a high-definition screen or television. With a wireless design, the FocESS camera allows for more freedom of movement during office procedures.